GARLIC TOFU SCRAMBLE
- 2 servings extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup peppers
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- pinch black lava sea salt
- Chop up peppers and mushroom into chunky style pieces adding smoked paprika and garlic -and sauté down in covered pan on medium heat for 6mins (light oil spray if needed or a splash of low sodium vege broth)
- Drain block of tofu and cut 2 servings from it. Put in the pan and with a spoon or spatula mash the block down into 'egg' style chunks. Mix well with sautéed mushroom and peppers - add black lava sea salt, nutritional yeast and turmeric mix down well.
- Let mixture cook for a further 4-5mins on a moderate heat stirring and mixing occasionally. Serve this as is - or on toast, sauteed spinach or however you like.
***NOTE: If you would like all our recipes plus their nutritional breakdowns with macros and calorie counts, subscribe to our Plant Strong Nutrition & Recipes Site today!
Join our 'VegUp Insiders Club' for actionable, valuable, and simplified tips on vegan lifestyle, plant based nutrition, training, and mindset strategies you can use right now.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.